Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween! Moving! New Job!

Okay so this last week has been a pretty busy week. First it was Halloween. I love Halloween! This Halloween was so much fun. On Friday night Me and some friend went up to Cedar for the SUU Howell, which is a big dance. I dress up as Poison Ivy and my friend dressed up as Batman. We ended up staying at my friend apartment. Since only 2 of us brought blankets we had to figure out how to fit 5 people under 2 blankets. Let's just say we went to sleep at 6 and it was the worst sleep I ever had. But is was fun. Saturday was very fun too. I think the best part was just walking around in our costumes, especially Ian. Geez I love that kid.
This is Ian. And I love him. My dad told me I look like a hooker but I have to disagree with him.
And this is my friend Kylee, she was Raggidy Ann (so cute) she wore all her own clothes that she would wear any other day, except the apron of cours.
And these are my friends Jason and Mike. Don't they look great! If you want an easy Halloween costume that looks freakin sweet, I would recomend that one.
Okay now about moving, I finally got down to Vegas. It took forever I know and so far it has been great. I really like it down here! I love getting to know Carson and building a bond with him. When he is happy he is the cutest little boy ever! He's cute when he's sad too but he is so loving and playful when he is happy! I love it. My job has been great the 2 days that I've gone. The people have been so nice. I'm quite a bit younger than everyone but they are the sweetest people. I work at a Salon called Port Salon by the way. It's been way fun so far and I can't wait to get more established!

1 comment:

kylee said...

sounds like its going good cant wait to see you hopefully soon.