Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Job # 2

I started working at this chiropractors office a couple weeks ago. Just as a small side job to get extra cash while I'm slow at work. I am just a receptionist there Mondays and Thursdays. It's not too bad. I don't mind going to work. I mostly just answer phones, set up appointments, deal with insurances and all the fun stuff. I get to wear scrubs which I'm not going to lie, is kind of nice. It's like wearing p.j.'s except I do have to go to FHE in them. After FHE I go hang out so I'm in scrubs from like 6 or 7 in the morning until 12 or 1 at night. I mean I guess there isn't much I can complain about since scrubs are pajamas but I definitely get sick of being in them by the end of the day. One of my first days I was there, some weirdo guy came in and told us he gets his drugs off a canadian website and then the next time he came in he was totally covered in dirt. We wonder if he killed someone and buried them. We don't ask question.
I had so speak the Sunday before last. Which was AWEFUL!!! I was supposed to speak for 10-12 minutes. Ya I spoke for 5. I planned a 10 minute talk but apparently I was talking super fast. That's what they get for asking me to speak. That same Sunday I got a calling. Primary teacher. Yes, there is a primary in my singles ward. When I first started going and found out there was a primary I told everyone "I better not get called into primary, I don't even have kids," but now that I know people I think it sounds like the greatest calling ever! I don't know what age group I will be teaching. There is only 2, younger and older kids. But I am super excited for it.
I love this picture, Carson doesn't seem to like me very often but when he does we have so much fun.
This is my friend Braedan. He is going on a mission to Roseville, CA. I am so happy for him, he really is probably the best guy I know.

No comments: